Wednesday, March 5, 2008

About moi

Brainstorm: March 5th 2008

Showered
Picked out clothes/jacket for the day
Checked schedule
Checked weather
Turned off computer to save energy
Walked to the train
Took train to school




My name is Jan Michael Dionisio. Born in the Philippines, but raised in New York City for the past 18 years since I left my family in Meycawayan, Bulacan. I have at least 25 cousins I have never met since I was 4, back home on my mother’s side. On my stepfather’s side, my immediate family consists of two step-brothers, and two-step sisters and one brother-in-law. I am the youngest, with at least a 10-year gap between us. I have lived in Woodside, Queens, all my life.
I currently attend LaGuardia Community College as a Philosophy major. I am involved with the Urban Truth Break-dancing club at the school as a liaison for the students and the school as its representative.

I am a very outgoing, and friendly person. I like to meet new people, and also like to just have fun in a relaxed and laid back enviroment.

No comments: